This Grade 5 Math Module 1, Topic A, Lesson 2 lesson plan also includes:
What are the place value patterns? An informative lesson plan helps scholars build upon their knowledge of place value to see patterns when multiplying and dividing by powers of 10. Classmates begin the second installment by reviewing concepts learned in the previous lesson plan in the series of 18.
- Use the exit ticket to determine which pupils may need additional instruction
- Assumes learners are familiar with place value charts
- Uses a whiteboard activity as part of the fluency building
- Provides questions for the teacher to ask during the independent practice work
- Includes answer keys
- Contains anticipated class responses to oral questions