This Grade 5 Math Module 1: Mid-Module Assessment assessment also includes:
Show the knowledge learned about decimals. A short assessment covers the material presented in the first half of the unit. Pupils demonstrate their knowledge of comparing, rounding, and multiplying and dividing by powers of 10 with decimals. Teachers use the results to determine where individual learners are on the progression towards mastery. The resource is the ninth portion in a unit of 18.
- Use the performance on the assessment to create groups for further instruction
- Requires the class to know how to compare and round decimals
- Assumes class members know how to multiply and divide decimals by powers of 10
- Includes an answer key for grading
- Provides a rubric outlining the steps toward mastery