This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 8 lesson plan also includes:
Using the resource, pupils consider how the author structures her argument in "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton." Scholars complete a written response to identify one of Cady Stanton's claims and analyze how she uses reasoning and evidence to support it.
- Share the Map of Woman Suffrage Before 1920 with students
- Have learners research other countries' voting rights
- Fits as the eighth of 14 parts from the Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Provides differentiation considerations
- Includes possible answers to discussion questions