This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
Joan of Arc, Mother Teresa, Rosa Parks ... many inspirational women have paved the way for future generations, and Elizabeth Cady Stanton is no exception. Scholars continue reading and analyzing "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton." With a Quick Write, they focus on how the author's rhetoric advances her purpose.
- Have pupils design a poster that might be displayed at a women's rights convention
- Ask small groups to discuss the strategies women used to gain the right to vote
- Lesson seven from the 14-part Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Provides a list of vocabulary to support English learners
- Incorporates ideas for differentiated instruction