This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 6 lesson plan also includes:
How did the women's rights movement create a ripple effect, improving the lives of future generations? Scholars read and analyze paragraphs 11-12 of "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton," in which the author emphasizes the importance of granting women voting rights. Pupils also expand on a Quick Write from instructional activity five, adding evidence to support their claims.
- Allow students to learn more about the history of voting rights at Crusade for the Vote
- Sixth of 14 lessons from the Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Builds on activities from a previous lesson
- Targets Common Core standards for reading, writing, and vocabulary
- Includes the attributes of a quality response