This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 4 lesson plan also includes:
How does style contribute to the power and persuasiveness of a speech? With the question in mind, scholars continue reading "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton." They complete a Rhetorical Impact Tracking Tool to guide them in their analysis of the text.
- Have partners perform a role play involving women's rights advocates
- Ask students to design posters about women's suffrage
- Lesson four of 14 from the Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Provides examples of exemplary responses
- Includes additional vocabulary to support English learners