This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
What is the distinction between rights and equality? Scholars continue their analysis of "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton" using the third instructional activity from the 14-part Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series. Pupils complete an Ideas Tracking Tool to follow the author's development of central ideas.
- Have students write creative fiction about a world in which women never earned the right to vote
- Ask small groups to discuss solutions for combating discrimination in society
- Instructors should teach lessons in order
- Addresses Common Core standards for vocabulary, reading, and writing
- Offers ideas for lesson differentiation