This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 2 lesson plan also includes:
How did Elizabeth Cady Stanton advocate for the rights of women? Pupils consider the question as they continue reading "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton." They complete a Quick Write, analyzing how satire and sarcasm advance the author's purpose.
- Have students interview an adult to learn more about the history of voting rights in America
- Invite individuals to write satires about a chosen topic
- Lesson two of 14 from the consecutive Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Provides a list of vocabulary words to pre-teach to English learners
- Includes considerations for differentiation