This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 20 lesson plan also includes:
How does setting impact other elements within a play? Using a helpful resource, scholars explore the question by completing a Quick Write after reading Act 5.1 of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Additionally, they engage in a whole-class discussion to further analyze the scene.
- Have individuals draw pictures to capture the setting of Act 5.1
- Part 20 of 25 from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series, and order is important
- Students may require additional blank copies of the Central Ideas Tracking Tool
- Provides a list of vocabulary to support English learners
- Offers ideas for differentiation