This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 13 lesson plan also includes:
What impact does word choice have on character development? Using the resource, scholars read Act 3.1 from Shakespeare's Hamlet, focusing on the development of Ophelia's character. They also complete a Quick Write to analyze the meaning of the words honest and fair as used in the scene.
- Have learners design a collage of symbols relating to Ophelia
- Ask small groups to discuss their favorite and least favorite characters from the play
- Lesson 13 of 25 from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series, and builds on information from previous lessons
- Offers ideas for lesson differentiation
- Includes possible student discussion responses