This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 11 lesson plan also includes:
What is Hamlet's attitude towards life and death in Shakespeare's Hamlet? To answer the question, scholars continue reading the play, paying special attention to Hamlet's most famous soliloquy. By holding a discussion and completing writing exercises, learners focus on how word choice impacts the meaning of the passage.
- Engage pupils in a Socratic seminar about the meaning of Hamlet's soliloquy
- Lesson 11 from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series
- Present lessons consecutively
- Provides differentiation options
- Includes a helpful learning sequence with symbols showing vocabulary words and text-dependent questions