This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 15 lesson plan also includes:
What goes around, comes around. Using the resource, pupils read Act 4.3 of Macbeth, in which Macduff and Malcolm make plans to attack Macbeth. Scholars then hold a discussion and complete writing activities to analyze Shakespeare's structural choices.
- Have individuals write an informative paragraph or essay about dramatic irony in Act 4.3
- Lesson 15 of 26 from the Grade 10 ELA Module 4, Unit 2 series
- Print additional blank copies of the Act Synopsis and Analysis Tool for each student
- Includes a list of vocabulary to support English learners
- Provides teacher notes to help guide instruction