This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
How did it happen? Scholars take a look at how the author describes the order of events in an excerpt from The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. Learners use a Surfacing Issues Tool to guide their thoughts. Finally, they share ideas with one another in pairs and respond to a quick write prompt.
- Assign learners to create a timeline of events on the wall or poster for a visual representation
- Fits as the seventh lesson of 15 from the series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1
- Complete the lessons in order
- Lists vocabulary words to help with understanding
- Includes correct responses