This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1, Lesson 6 lesson plan also includes:
Is there an underlying message? After looking at an excerpt from The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, scholars discuss how the author uses words to present a claim. Learners work through an evidence tool and guided questions to support their thoughts. They then respond to a quick write prompt.
- Discuss the pros and cons of research hospitals
- Lesson six of 15 in the series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1
- Instructors must complete the lessons in order
- Includes answers for easier grading
- Lists percentages for each activity in the lesson