This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1, Lesson 13 lesson plan also includes:
Don't argue for the sake of argument. Scholars begin their work in lesson 13 and continue into lesson 14 as they analyze The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. Working in groups, learners work toward collecting text evidence and claims to support an argument in the next lesson.
- Assign each group member a task to ensure all members participate
- Of a 15-part Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1 series, the lesson is the 13th
- Requires completion of lessons in order
- First in a series of two lessons (13 and 14)
- Includes a graphic organizer for recording thoughts
- Allows learners to work collaboratively