This Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 4 lesson plan also includes:
Just read between the lines. Scholars analyze the use of rhetorical devices in a letter written by Martin Luther King Jr. by first having a discussion with guided questioning. They then complete a rhetorical impact tracking tool before finishing the lesson with a quick response to a writing prompt.
- Invite individuals to share their response with the class
- The fourth of 20 lessons in a series
- Instructors much teach the lessons in order
- Uses color coding and symbols to help implement the lesson
- Offers student sample responses to guide evaluations