How do Google Forms make a teacher's life easier? Viewers learn how to create and send forms. They discover how to develop a quiz, change a form's settings, and separate a quiz into multiple sections.
8 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Practice using Google Classroom to create different kinds of quiz questions, including multiple-choice, check-box, and short-answer
- Resource is intended for teachers but is good for anyone wanting to learn the basics of Google Classroom
- Requires computer and Internet access, as well as headphones (unless projecting for an entire class)
- Includes a text lesson for reinforcement of key ideas
- Provides clear, step-by-step instructions with effective pacing