Heart of gold, gold mine, good as gold, gold digger. Why is gold so fascinating and such a focus of popular expression? Is it due to rarity, its shine, or some other factor? Here's a video that focuses on how gold is made and provides some theories about its popularity.
- Research the rarest element that naturally occurs on earth, as the knowledge has changed since the video was recorded
- Graph the changing price of gold
- Carefully display the video in a way that hides comments
- Includes closed captioning in English for the hearing impaired
- Video fits well when studying elements, especially soft metals