This Going up in Smoke lesson plan also includes:
Don't let all your hard work go up in smoke. Pupils conduct an experiment to see the harmful effects of cigarette smoke. They observe how smoke changes the color of white wool and an indicator solution.
6 Views 5 Downloads
- Have learners conduct a research project on cigarette smoke
- Note that the lesson is likely not appropriate in US high schools due to the use of cigarettes in the experiment
- Activity requires a variety of materials; see resource for complete list
- Provides diagrams of experimental setup
- Includes links to various outside resources