Take a pretend trip to the movies with a series of basic code sentences. Images of movie tickets, popcorn buckets, and movie cameras award learners varying amounts of points for each sentence that they can successfully read.
53 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide popcorn as a treat after the game
- Send home a copy of the strips for extra practice with parents
- Have kids work on the sentences in a learning lab or reading center
- Specifically designed for students with dyslexia, the activity is appropriate for all leaners
- Comes with a variety of words and sentence sounds for kids to work on
- Sentences progress in difficulty, making the resource ideal for a differentiated classroom