Why do stars appear to glow? And why is it that some stars seem brighter than others? This is the focus of a video that explains how stars get their glow and how apparent brightness is determined by distance, rather than size.
1 Collection 11 Views 7 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Pause the video after each vocabulary word is introduced, allowing for discussion and better understanding
- The eighth in a series of 15 videos that discusses the sun and its influence on Earth
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- The host compares the brightness of stars to the wattage and brightness of a light bulb
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards