This Global History and Geography Examination: January 2010 assessment also includes:
Agriculture was more revolutionary than some might think. Using a primary source set—including photos of artifacts from Mesopotamia and an amusing comic—learners consider the impacts of the neolithic, agricultural, and green revolutions. Another essay question asks them to consider what philosophers have had the most influence on history. The exam includes 50 multiple choice questions, many based on documents and images.
- Ask learners to critique questions on philosophers to expand the list of influential thinkers
- Use the primary source essay to review concepts on societal development and agriculture
- Resource is the 2011 global history and geography exam for the New York State Regents
- Essay prompts are appropriately scaffolded with prompts and ideas
- Documents are visually engaging for pupils
- Essay question suggests Adolf Hitler was a philosopher