This Global America unit also includes:
It's not really a small world after all! The 21st lesson of a 22-part series on American history researches the impact of globalization on the United States. Using photographic and written references materials, as well as video sources, groups research and present their findings on global America using graphic organizers and Venn diagrams.
- Introduce globalization by having class members locate where their clothing, phones, watches, and materials originate from in the world
- Assign members of each group to play to individual strengths and facilitate cooperative learning
- Technology is outdated; adjust the lesson to include today's advancements
- Resource provides a teacher scoring guide for assessment use
- Lesson includes printable graphic organizer and Venn diagram