Know how to solve problems with one ratio? Then solving problems with two ratios will be a cinch. Pupils watch an engaging video to learn how to solve problems involving two ratios. It first shows the method of combining the ratios into one ratio using least common multiples before answering the associated question.
- Apply the video as part of a review session
- Experience with ratios is necessary
- Scholars should be able to find least common multiples
- Explanations are easy to follow
- Shows all steps of the required work
- Teacher-centered instruction may not be beneficial to struggling learners