This Getting Along: Grades 6-8 lesson plan also includes:
Three activities are designed to help middle schoolers develop the skills they need to get along with others, to develop tolerance and appreciation for similarities and differences, and to generate strategies for resolving conflicts. The lessons in the seven-page packet can be conducted as a unit or spread over the course of several weeks.
- For the "Circe of Friends" activity, have pairs add illustrations to their Venn diagrams and display the posters around the classroom
- Requires computers with internet access
- Respires individual copies of the worksheets
- Provides discussion questions and links to related articles
- Each activity includes extension suggestions