An excellent resource for a geometry class, as well as for an electrical engineering course. A thorough reference sheet covers geometric shapes such as triangles, parallelograms, and circles, as well as 3-D shapes and the Pythagorean Theorem.
2 Collections 237 Views 203 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Laminate and use as a reference sheet in a math lab
- Have kids keep the page in their math binders for use during assignments (or quizzes, if you choose)
- Enlarge for a helpful poster in your math class
- Use the publisher's website for additional resources for a lesson on electrical engineering
- Comes with a list of materials that you can find on the publisher's website
- Clear, concise, and very helpful for geometry learners of any level