This Geometric Probability: Dartboard interactive also includes:
Get your class on target with probability using an exciting resource. The interactive presents three square dartboards with different target areas, which are combinations of square units. Pupils determine the probabilities of randomly hitting the target in each of the boards.
- Have class members create a dartboard with a given probability of hitting a blue square
- Requires signing up for a free account
- The class should have a basic understanding of probability
- Includes the ability to view the correct answer
- The supplemental material contains additional examples and problems