This Geometric Distributions and the Birthday Paradox: Crash Course Statistics #16 video also includes:
It's your birthday! But, maybe other people's, too. An illuminating video describes how to apply geometric probability distributions in real-world situations. It then reveals how probability helps explain the birthday paradox.
4 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have the class compare birthdays and consider the birthday paradox
- 16th video in the Crash Course Statistics playlist, scholars should have knowledge of probability distributions from the previous video
- Learners must have familiarity with basic probability
- Examples are beneficial in understanding concepts
- Interesting animations are engaging and hold viewer interest