Mozambique may be one of the best beach countries no one considers. Its rich biodiversity and geography have made it home to a low-volume, but high-quality luxury tourist industry. However, a video resource shows how it is still reckoning with its history of colonialism and civil war. Viewers also explore the African nation's culture, geography, people, and past.
- Offer the video as research of Portuguese influences on Africa
- Use the resource to stimulate discussion of the diversity of African cultures
- Resource is part of a large Countries A-Z video playlist
- Language demonstrations by residents of Mozambique are engaging
- Graphics and maps clearly demonstrate concepts