Monaco, the glitzy Western European micro state, takes up only two square kilometers in land, but much more in the public's imagination. The country is home to super stars like Bono and Grace Kelly, and one-third of its people are millionaires. A video resource explains how the tiny country came to have such great wealth.
- Use video to stimulate discussion on how tax havens work
- Offer video as research for country profile project
- Part of a comprehensive geography playlist
- Narrator is funny and engaging
- Maps and graphic demonstrate geographic concepts
- Resource unpacks economic and historical background of a lesser-known micro-state
- Ad interrupts the video