The Federated State of Micronesia may cover 217 square miles, but the country's landmass only covers a fraction of that. The 600 islands are home to a diverse indigenous culture, and the marks of colonialism, including English and Christianity, are all over it. A video resource profiles the small nation that covers a large ocean area.
- Use the video to profile cultures of the Pacific
- Video is number 115 of the comprehensive series called Countries A-Z
- Some gags that involve fighting and punching may make this resource inappropriate for some
- Resource is humorous and engaging to learners
- Video profiles a lesser-known country, enhancing instruction
- Video quality is low compared to previous episodes