Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world. While poverty has led to challenges like a high rate of child marriages, it also has created a spirit of ingenuity. A video resource profiles the intricacies of the nation known as the warm heart of Africa.
- Offer the video as research for a countries of Africa project
- Use the resource to stimulate a discussion of poverty in Africa
- Part of a huge Countries A-Z series, the video is number 105
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Skits and gags are humorous and engage learner interest
- Episode is short but thorough and easy to adapt to a variety of lesson plans