Luxembourg is so small, one can drive across it in 45 minutes. However, many consider the nation the European cultural capital, as it's home to numerous ancient and medieval sites. A video resource shows off some of these while discussing the little economic power house that has the second highest gross domestic product in the world.
- Offer as a resource to help research European countries
- Slotted as the 103rd video in a comprehensive playlist called Countries A-Z
- References to alcohol and skit about intoxication may be inappropriate
- Resource profiles a country students may not be familiar with
- Narrator's humor holds viewer interest
- Some humor misses the mark and makes concepts difficult to understand the main ideas
- Does not fully explain references to some events