Lithuania is a fascinating mixture of dark culture and modernity. For example, it has both a Hill of Crosses and Hill of Witches. It was known as the Jerusalem of the North, but its Jewish population was wiped out during the Holocaust. A video resource profiles the intriguing nation located in the Baltic region.
- Offer the video with others on the Baltic states to discuss the similarities among the nations
- Slated as video 102 of the larger Countries A-Z series
- Includes a discussion and jokes about suicide
- Resource profiles details that often get overlooked about Baltic nations
- Maps and graphics do a good job of demonstrating geographical concepts
- Ad interrupts streaming