Little Liechtenstein is often overlooked; even Adolf Hitler left it alone, and it remained neutral during World War II. However, the small nation, a former state of the Holy Roman Empire that never got absorbed into another country, is an economic haven for other countries. A video resource highlights the tiny and fascinating European country.
- Offer the video as research for a country resource project
- Use as a supplement for classroom instruction on the Holy Roman Empire
- Serves as the 101st video of the comprehensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Maps and graphics illustrate geographical concepts
- Resource profiles a little-known corner of Europe