Lebanon has 18 people groups, each with its own history. The geography of the country mirrors this diversity, as one can ski in the morning and be on the beach by the afternoon. A video resource profiles the nation's complex history and its role in the Syrian refugee crisis.
- Show the video before a discussion on a refugee situation
- Offer the video to research the Middle East for a geography project
- Number 97 of the expansive Countries A-Z playlist
- Some viewers may consider the humor inappropriate
- Narrator is humorous and uses skits to engage interest
- Video is adaptable to a variety of uses
- Ad interrupts streaming