Which country is known both for its dance moves and its potential for green-oriented investors? Kyrgyztan may be the next hot environmentally friendly investment zone thanks to its sunshine and windy mountainous areas. A video resource highlights the Central Asian nation's rich culture—including its tradition of dance—and its physical features.
- Use the resource to research a project on Central Asian countries
- Part of the Countries A-Z playlist, the video is number 94
- Sometimes inappropriate humor includes jokes about ethnicity and sexuality
- Graphics and maps illustrate geographical concepts
- Narrator is funny and engages learners
- Ad interrupts streaming