It's known for its pasta and its famous progeny, but Italy is home to more than 50 World Heritage sites—and a plethora of lesser-known places. The country sits on an active fault zone, and it houses a third of Europe's fauna. A delightful video resource showcases the European nation, from antipasto to zabaglione.
- Use the resource to research facts for a European country profile project
- Structure a discussion of Italian influences on American culture using the video
- As part of a larger Countries A-Z playlist, the video is number 83
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Exploration of language dialects and other aspects of culture profile unique aspects of Italy not in other resources
- Pictures engage learner interest in lesser known historic sites