Thanks to its gorgeous beaches, many view Indonesia as the Hawaii of the Muslim world. It is the largest archipelago nation, with anywhere between 13,500 to 18,300 islands. A video resource profiles the complex country and its diverse peoples.
5 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video as a case study to examine Islam around the world
- Fits as the 78th installment of the Countries A-Z playlist
- Images of mummies and jokes about relationship violence may make the video inappropriate for some students
- Video demonstrates the diversity of Indonesian culture
- Narrator explains complicated history in an engaging and concise way
- Ad interrupts streaming