Honduras is home to ancient ruins and beautiful baroque buildings. It also has fish-nados, a natural phenomenon that causes fish rain upon parts of the country. A video profile explores the Central American nation, including some of its challenges with drugs and murder rates.
- Use the resource to create class country profiles of Central and South American nations
- 74th installment of the Countries A-Z playlist
- Mention of drug trafficking and murder may make this video inappropriate for some classes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Narrator is humorous and keeps the viewer engaged with pop culture references
- Explores complex history in a concise way that is easy to use as an intro to a variety of lessons