Its most exported crop is cashews, and it's home to diverse wildlife, including the West African elephant and salt water hippos. Guinea Bissau—a former Portuguese colony—has had its share of troubles, however. With a high rate of poverty and political instability, the country has yet to reach its full potential. A video resource uncovers the intricacies of an interesting West African coastal nation.
- Use video with others in series to compare and contrast countries colonized by European powers
- Offer video as a resource for a research project
- Video is number 71 in the Countries A-Z playlist
- Narrator is engaging and funny
- Resource introduces a lot of material and is easy to adapt to a variety of lessons