It's one of the rainiest places on Earth, and it's also one of the least visited. Guinea is home to lush jungles and coastal regions. It also supplies at least seven other nations their water supply and is the source of minerals and diamonds. A video showcases the African nation's complicated history and unexploited areas.
- Offer the video as resource to discuss the legacies of French colonialism
- Use the video for research on a country profile project
- Video is number 70 in the Countries A-Z playlist
- Incorporates racial analogies into humor
- Pictures and map graphics demonstrate geographical concepts
- Narrator is engaging and humorous
- Ad interrupts viewing