The country of Georgia is relatively unknown, but the land of the wolves has a fascinating cultural and political profile. While technically located in Asia, it is more European in culture. An interesting video explores the fascinating former Soviet bloc country—also home to many castles and delicious cheeses—to give scholars a well-rounded view of the land.
- Offer the video as research of former Soviet bloc countries to fuel a discussion of the politics and culture of the area
- Video is the 64th of the comprehensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Some viewers may consider the content inappropriate
- Graphics and maps illustrate geographical concepts
- Vivid photographs engage learners' interest