Breathtaking and remote, Fiji is the crossroads to the Pacific. The island archipelago includes a diversity of ethic and cultural groups. It is home to both an indigenous culture, as well as Indians brought by the British during the age of colonization. The lush beaches and islands of the nation star in a stunning video about the tropical country.
- Offer the video to explore and discuss the indigenous culture of Oceania
- Serves as the 58th video in the Countries A-Z playlist
- The humor may offend some viewers
- Pictures and graphics are visually stimulating
- Video is thorough, covering both geology and culture concisely