Eritrea has a deep, ancient history, as it is home to Axum archeological sites. The nation, however, has a troubled present, as it's alienated from most neighbors despite being along one of the hottest trade routes on the Horn of Africa. A video resource explores the complex history and geographical features of the African country.
- Use the video for research into Italian colonialism and the politics of Africa
- Video serves as the 55th of a comprehensive Countries A-Z series
- Some may consider the humor inappropriate
- Video includes graphics, maps, and pictures that are visually stimulating
- Narrator is often funny and engaging