There's more to Egypt than just pyramids—it is the crossroads between North Africa and the Middle East. Egypt is the world's largest Arab country, and it is the center of Arab cinema and publishing. A video resource explores these features, as well as its complex relationship with its neighbors and the 2013 political revolution.
- Offer the video to stimulate discussion on the role Egypt plays in Africa and the Middle East
- Some students may consider the humor inappropriate
- Part 52 of the larger Countries A-Z playlist
- Video explores Egypt's relationship with Israel, which may be controversial in some settings
- Graphics and maps illustrate difficult geographical concepts
- Pictures of geography and people interest learners
- An ad interrupts the video