The name Ecuador literally translates to The Republic of the Equator. It is home to the world's largest concentration of volcanoes, as well as the famous Galapagos Islands, where penguins may try to cuddle visitors. A colorful video resource shows the physical, political, and economic characteristics of the South American country.
- Use the video to discuss the ecology of South America
- Part of the extensive Countries A-Z playlist, the video is number 51
- Some viewers may find the humor inappropriate
- Video interviews an Ecuadorian about culture
- Photos and graphics are engaging