The Czech Republic, also known as Czechia, is Europe's bridge between east and west. Known for its castles and mountains, the Czech people also take beer and mushrooms seriously. A video resources describes the European country that is so beautiful, it regularly shows up in American films.
- After viewing the video, have learners discuss the cultural influences of the European nation
- Video is the 45th of an informative and lengthy Countries A-Z playlist
- Some viewers may find the humor offensive; therefore, preview the video to determine if appropriate for your classroom
- Maps, pictures, and demonstrations of linguistics engage pupil interest
- Examples of film scenes make the Czech landscape relatable