Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean, and Christopher Columbus called it the most beautiful place on earth when he landed there in the 1400s. It's known for its beautiful beaches, and it has stunning mountain chains. While gorgeous, it has a complex political past and present. A video resource showcases the Marxist country with a stunning physical landscape.
- Offer video as research on the culture of Caribbean countries
- Video is the 43rd of the extensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Some humor and strong language may be considered offensive
- Maps and graphics demonstrate key geographical concepts
- Humor and an engaging narrator hold pupils' interest