Chile is the longest country in the world, and it has one of the narrowest land masses boundaries. That said, its geographical features kept it more protected from Spanish invaders, leading to a unique blend of indigenous peoples and version of Spanish. Young scholars explore the most economically prosperous South American country using an interesting video profile.
- Compare Chilean culture to other South American countries using the video series as a resource
- Video is the 35th installment of the comprehensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Teachers may consider some humor offensive
- Rapid geographic overview is easy to follow
- Narrator is engaging for young scholars